Bring out the best in you, so you can bring out the best in others
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges your organizations may face.
What You Will Gain
"High Performance Leadership: From Control to Empowerment" will teach you how to be an outstanding leader within your organization. The principles and practices you learn in this program are based upon observation and research from the foremost authorities in the field of leadership. From the programs you will:
"Leadership is the pivotal force behind successful organizations. To create vital and viable organizations, leadership is necessary to develop a new vision of what they can be, and then mobilize the organization to change towards that vision."
- Warren Bennis and Burt Nanus
- Understand the five practices of the world's greatest leaders.
- Create a clear and compelling vision of the future.
- Find an appropriate balance between the five major leadership roles (Technician, Manager, Trailblazer, Architect, and Coach).
- Become a leader who empowers others and brings out their best.
- Learn how to organize and manage your priorities so that big things control little things.
- Recognize leadership qualities in yourself.
Structure and Format
“High Performance Leadership “ consists of eight modules that are scheduled and delivered at least one week apart. The modules include exercises that make training come alive and ensure that participants translate the principles into a personal plan of action.