How to be the person successful companies fight to keep
Most companies today, whether large or small, struggle with the common dilemma of how to make their organization more productive. We believe it starts with knowledgeable employees. The Positive Impact training program instills high performance behaviors that create strong organizations, productive in the areas where it counts most.
Program participants will learn to:
- Communicate openly and directly.
- Work smarter, harder, faster, and better.
- Demonstrate "value added".
- Look for leadership opportunities.
- Embrace and initiate change.
- Have a positive impact on their company, customers and colleagues.
- Take charge of their personal life.
As individuals within an organization master the behaviors taught in this program, the organization has the opportunity to reap the rewards of sustainable improvements in productivity.
Positive Impact consists of seven modules (two to three hours in length) and can be delivered in a variety of ways, including half-day sessions, full-day sessions, or once a week. This program was designed to develop behaviors that are beneficial at all levels of an organization and is recommended for all employees. A company wide implementation of this program can produce measurable results for any organization.
- Discover how your attitude, behavior and job performance are related.
- Treat customers and coworkers respectfully and professionally.
- Prevent negative feelings from affecting your performance and actions at work.
2. Personal Accountability
- Learn how your specific job is directly linked to the financial stability, success, and growth of your organization.
- Document your results and cultivate advocates and allies.
- Let the appropriate people know of your accomplishments.
- Discover how the quality of your personal life has a direct impact on the quality and success of your professional life.
- Have a stable personal life that allows you to direct your attention and energy toward your work, customers, and teammates.
- Accept and adapt to organizational and life changes with professionalism, determination, and optimism.
- Accept your role in initiating change when appropriate.
- See yourself and use yourself as a change agent for your team.
- Focus on working diligently despite anything else that is going on in your life.
- Reinforce the concept that using time wisely and maintaining balance between work and home/leisure with make you a healthier, more consistently productive employee.
- Use effective communication techniques for the success of your organization.
- Be open, honest, and assertive with customers, coworkers, and management about their needs, feelings, preferences, and ideas.
7. Leadership Opportunities
- Assume a leadership role in your organization, regardless of job title.
- Be a problem solver and take charge when necessary and appropriate.
- Have a proactive attitude that adds value to interactions with customers, coworkers and your employer.